Get Fired up for Sweet N' Spicy Wings
The sun is out and the patio table is looking nice. Serve up the perfect outdoor meal for two!
This week we are featuring a recipe by our very own Chef Josh of Cookhouse, our sister restaurant. Our 6 step recipe will have you wingin' it like a pro! Fire up the grill and get your hands ready for some finger lickin' goodness.
Chef Josh's Sweet N' Spicy Wings
Prep Time | 15 Minutes | Cook Time | 20 minutes
What You Will Need:
4 tablespoons honey
4 tablespoons oil
1 Bunch Cilantro
1 teaspoon paprika
10 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
Check out meal kit recipes and more from Cookhouse at Home!
1. Mince cilantro & Garlic, add honey, oil, paprika, salt & pepper.
2. In a large bowl add half of the mixture from step one and BUDS wings. Toss till coated.
3. Place wings skin side down on preheated grill. After 8 minutes, Flip.
4. Cook to internal temperature of 165 F.
5. Once Fully Cooked toss in second half of mixture from step 1.
6. Serve with favorite dipping sauce & crudité.
Order Weekend Brunch To-Go from our sister restaurant, Nola brunch and Beignets!